I love making handmade goodies for our son, so of course I was thrilled to try to make a Christmas stocking. I found some great options on Pinterest, and combined two different pins to make Davis' stocking exactly what I wanted. Here's what I came up with and where it came from...
Started with the stocking itself - this PIN tutorial is very detailed, easy to follow, and produces a beautiful end product. I wasn't sure how to create Davis' name, as I don't have an embroidery machine and it's surprisingly difficult to find an embroidery shop in PA, so I decided to attempt my first applique. Thankfully, this PIN provided a wonderful starting place.
Here's the vision I started with, and the final product. So pleased! And applique is totally the way to go! Can't wait for our sweet little man to enjoy this on Christmas Day!
And if the stocking wasn't enough to get you excited about Christmas being only 14 days away, take a look at these cute shots, courtesy of my super talented husband!


No comments:
Post a Comment